View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #22
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Samsung Omnia i910

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak View Post
I really wanted this phone but didn't get it as they make you get the monthly internet package. Got the LG Dare instead which is still a cool phone but doesn't have the capabilities as the Omnia.
My wife has the LG Dare. I like it, but you're right. It doesn't have the same capabilities. Being a Windows guy now having purchased and tweaked my first Windows based phone I doubt I will ever go back. Active Synch with Exchange e-mail alone is enough reason for me.

The Dare is one of the better non-WindowsMobile phones IMO. It's very easy to use, touchscreen, and has a 3.2MP camera.

Nothing against those who like them but, I can't stand BlackBerry phones. Work makes us pass one around for on-call. What a turd. I know it's not the latest hardware, but that's not the biggest problem. The menus and settings are counter intuitive. I would expect settings for something to be in on place and it takes me 10 min of screwing around with it to find it's real home. It drove me crazy whenever I had to carry that thing. Now I just forward it to my personal phone as well as the special e-mail notifications for on-call. *Rant Over*