Beagleone
Feeling at Home

Trading: (18)
JL
Beagleone will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13 View Post
We get to the store and cases of BT is set out, but nothing else. Ask a worker if that’s all they got. He’s like, “yea, that’s it”. Well shite. Buddy goes to look at the cigars while I go use the pisser. I come out to to see him looking around. We both had the same idea to find the guy we talked to a couple hours earlier. We see him pushing a cart towards the checkout, followed by a few people. On the cart I see more BT, plus ER, a few EHT SB, Saz Rye and Old Fitz Bib and Weller. Hot damn!
From experience, TW employees tend to be liars. There is an hate/hate relationship with many of them in DFW and several of the bourbon groups I am in. They will say "that all of it", then sit on the good stuff in the back, either to put out later or save for their buddies. I don't mind if they put it out later, that at least gives people a fair chance at allocated stuff. Sometimes they would sneer at the people that line up at opening to be the first to get allocated bourbons. Once before, John and i saw it first hand when the manager tried to hide the ER at 8pm on a Saturday night. I suspected he was wanting to buy it for himself (why else wait so late to put it out?), but we grabbed three and told the other behind us how good ER was and they grabbed the rest.