View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 05:24 AM   #3327
Chainsaw13
Møøse bites can be nasty

First Name: Bob
Trading: (96)
Bolivar
Chainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to beholdChainsaw13 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller View Post
I don't know if anyone else watches the SLB Drinks folks on YT, but they've got their thoughts on the new Booker's up. They don't recommend it. Their one positive: good mouthfeel.
That was one of the review vids I watched. The other was The Mash and Drum. His video wasn’t even 6 minutes long, he hated it that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikepd View Post
MSRP I think is around $80 and in the capital region of NY, I've only seen it for $200 and above! For $90 I'd give it a shot, worst case, share it with some friends!

For comparison for $90 I can get two HH BIB, or, a bottle of 9yr KC store pick and a bottle of OGD 114, or, WT Rare Breed and OGD 114 and a few bucks left over, or, a bottle of Barrell 34 and a cheap lunch!
Thanks Mike. Unfortunately my friends are more the mixer crowd. Not worth buying it to mix with Coke. As for the HH, I have such a hard time paying the price they want for it now that it’s widely distributed. When I would travel to Kentucky for work I’d pick it up for $15.