View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 08:16 PM   #3610
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats in your bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8lug View Post
Just finished a bowl of '17 Margate (Thanks Adam) I started last night. So smooth....
Awesome glad you liked it. Someone on the a pipe forum put up 3 tins of Pelican for $50 each and I missed it by 30 seconds .. stuff goes for 450+ on the secondary market .. people are idiots.

Had some Sutliff 507C tonight a couple bowls to try it to see if I want to go with the 5lb brick to cellar, I will try it again in the morning before deciding.

I also got some Old Dark Fired from 2018, about a pound of it in a big lot of tobaccos, turns out i hate the stuff, tastes like a freaking camp fire but i guess that's why people like it. If anyone is interested in trying it let me know.

I also experienced my first 'sour' pipe tonight, really disgusting, ruined the rest of the night's smoking for me, I was smoking some Mac Baren Navy Flake and it didn't taste right then everything was sour and gross, so I broke out the 151 and cotton balls (instead of salt) and have it sitting, i'll swap them out in the morning, i also did a good cleaning on the stem. From now on every estate pipe i buy is getting the alcohol treatment wether i think it needs it or not.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote