View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 08:23 AM   #12
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Southern Draw help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
OK, Southern Draw is a line of smokes put out by AJ Fernandez. At this point, I have tried the Kudzu and Firethorn lines and have enjoyed them both - being box worthy in both cases. I especially enjoyed the Lancero in both lines.

My question is this. There are other lines with Lanceros - Cedrus & Jacobs Ladder & Rose of Sharon.
How do they square up with the other two I have tried?

Thanks for your assistance.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Hey Rev! Hope all has been well with you! Just saw this post and wanted to give you a little feedback from my experience.

The Cedrus uses Sumatra Indonesian tobacco as I recall so those lean more to the dry spicy/peppery side. If you don't like Indonesian tobacco (I know some out there don't) then I would suggest avoiding the Cedrus.

Jacobs Ladder is a different story altogether. Earthy, zesty rich smoke, it's been a while since I've had one but I remember them being very good.

Jacobs Ladder Brimstone is very close to the original except way more savory. If you like the bbq/savory meat note that some people describe in cigars then I'd definitely suggest trying the Brimstone.

Hope that helps!!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote