View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 10:30 AM   #2731
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stearns View Post
Knob Creek picks! Just got back from Vegas, everywhere had a KC pick and they were all the cheapest thing on the menu, $14 for a big pour of 120 proof when other drinks are $25 is a stupid steal, I've never run across one that didn't taste at least "good" if not "great+"

Don't have much to add that others haven't said, if you can get some young MGP (4-5 years) in that price range you won't be disappointed but those are getting to be harder to find, at least without some sort of premium on it.

Love me some Four Roses, I prefer the barrel strength picks but they're getting impossible to find as well (or crazy expensive). The regular 100 proof single barrel is a solid choice though, I tried a couple not too long ago and was really impressed with how different the profiles were, I had always looked past that one but am now convinced it's a really solid pour
Thanks, Ben! So Four Roses Single Barrel Is A Good Every Day, But Barrel Strength Is Better If I Can Find It???
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote