View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 04:38 PM   #2
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Back surgery input

Quote:
Originally Posted by big a View Post
Hey guys long time no talk, still lurking in background enjoying a good cigar when I can. I was curious if anyone has had a fusion on their lower back and had any input on their experience? Really hoping it doesn't come to that yet, but trying to be prepared.

I'm on my second herniated disc and after how bad the first one was a fusion is very realistic outcome now. Going to try the shoots but the doctor doesn't seem to sold it will work. Working on getting a 2nd opinion in the mean time too. Thanks in advance.
Cannot speak on a lower back fusion from personal experience. I had a cervical decompression (removal of calcified growth impinging on nerves at the radiating point of the spinal cord/column).

Know others who have had fusions. I believe it depends on the complexity and severity. But the ones closest to me have had good results.

Will keep you in my prayers!

Peace of the Lord be with you.