View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 12:07 PM   #382
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjing View Post
I'm not trying to be a buzz kill with what you're doing, I know a lot of people that do the same thing you're planning on doing. Just bringing up food for thought.

I was referring to pistol when mentioned ccw. If you're going to travel with it or leave it in the car for when the doo doo goes down. Just leave it in the trunk, the less you fiddle with it the better off you are.

I have backpack that will fit a 20" ar broken down, can't seem to find any tags on it to see who made it. But my neighbor, leaving his house at the same time as me, commented "oh, you play pool?" Might want to look into a pool cue case. Not sure if it will hold up to the weight of an AR though.
No, I get what you are saying Greg. I realize that it's not optimal to leave it in the car, but I just don't see how I can get around it at times, and to me it's just as bad as leaving it at the house unless you have some kind of Fort Knox style place to lock it up. I carry my pistol daily and never leave the house without it. I only carried my 1911 because that's the only pistol I had for a while. Now I have a .45 Shield and carry it along with the 1911 most days because I don't like leaving it at home. My home was broken into several years ago my home was broken into and two of my pistols were stolen. I like the style case you mentioned and will probably try one of those and see what happens. Thanks

Last edited by G G; 01-01-2017 at 12:12 PM.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote