View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 02:18 PM   #369
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Second Firearm Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw View Post
Thanks, hadnt really considered Taurus after the miserable PT140 i had. Failed qualifications after the sights came off while shooting. Took it inside the shop still dirty and traded it for the Glock 27. I'm really leaning towards the M&P Shield 9mm performance center model at the moment.
In my limited experience opinion you cannot go wrong with a shield. I bought the 40 a year ago, and just now sold it and bought the 45 shield. The reason I bought the 45 is the fact that for my Florida G license I have to qualify every year for every caliber I carry. With both of my pistols being 45 I only have to qualify once instead of twice and that in turn will save me at least 70 bucks a year. I love them. I carry it appendix most of the time and I have a Desantis Seperfly for pocket carry when I am wearing BDUs at a job.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote