View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 03:07 PM   #62
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: College Football 2015

If my Tar Heels can beat #1 Clemson tomorrow, they have a shot at getting a BCS bid. However, they will need a tiny bit of help to do so. Here's how I see it.

Florida will have to beat Alabama, which is somewhat less likely than my boys beating the Tigers.

Southern Cal will have to beat Stanford, which is as sure a bet as UCLA beating Kentucky in basketball last night.

Iowa and Michigan State will have to get into a huge brawl, with both teams thus banned from post-season play.

Ohio State will have to get into a huge brawl with itself, thus injuring too many players to be able to field a team.

The NCAA will have to announce the results of a secret scandal investigation, and slap Oklahoma with immediate sanctions.

Notre Dame will need to announce that they have made enough money already this year, and remove themselves from Bowl considerations out of generous altruism.

And just to be safe, Texas will have to hook Baylor, for as any pollster knows one Big 12 team is worth at least two ACC ones.

I may have missed a point or two, but that about sums it up.

Hey, I like my odds.