View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 05:45 PM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Very sad. RIP Mr and Mrs Flutie

Quote:
Doug Flutie's parents both passed away within an hour of each other Wednesday after being married for 56 years, the former NFL quarterback said on Facebook.

Flutie said that his father, Dick, had been ill and died of a heart attack in the hospital. Less than an hour later, Dick Flutie's wife, Joan, suddenly had a heart attack and also passed away.

"They say you can die of a broken heart and I believe it," Flutie said. "I would like to honor my parents for all that they did throughout my and my brothers' and sister's lives. My parents were always there for their children, from the days my Dad coached us as kids and my Mom would work the concession stands, through to this morning."
They were from the next town over, our football teams played a couple times a year and anyone that ever went to any area sporting even would see the Flutie clan.

Doug always seemed like one of the good guys in pro sports, he certainly had some luck on his side to go with his skill and his heart. He to this day does a lot in the Melbourne Beach area of Fl for the area kids and sports programs.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...s-die-same-day
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote