Thread: Bed buying help
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 12:14 PM   #14
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Bed buying help

Hey Michael, that could be an issue for me. Not for the wife though she is always freezing and I get hot in the middle of the night, and I have read a lot about that and thanks for offering it up.

Update:
So I bought a split king that has two twin XL with a head and footboard. Not needed with adjustable but the wife wanted it so the wife got it. The adjustable part is a Leggett and Platt and the mattresses are made by Bedboss and are the Visco Heir ET, Linky I looked at reviews and we tested it out in the store. This mattress is compared to a tempurpedic pretty regularly. And it's quite a bit less money. I think we paid around $3600 delivered and set up but the stupid head/foot board was like $399 so it's not too bad. We slept on it last night and it was pretty nice. I like the adjustable for watching tv. Plus we did buy two of the Bedboss pillows as well and they are the ones that you flip one way for on your back and another it has the notch for sleeping on your side. We had the pillows for a week before we got the bed and the wife said her shoulders and neck hurts a lot less when she wakes up now. Thanks for all the input and ideas my friends.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote