Thread: Bed buying help
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 11:35 AM   #10
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bed buying help

On 10/30/2005, the wife and I drove over to Sit n' Sleep in Santa Clarita, CA. We tried out every bed (of decent quality) several times, including the Tempur-Pedic.

We kept going back to the Tempur-Pedic and it was a no brainer from our point of view. We went with the 10" thick mattress Queen, heavy duty frame, the Tempur-Pedic pillow (for me. Wife chose a different pillow). Sit n' Sleep delivered, set-up, took the old frame/mattress out (which they gave us a discount/trade-in for), and the total price then, including tax and license out the door was $2,749.52 (20 Year Limited Warranty). Like Vin stated, they do give you and option to pay over a 5 year period as well.

Its a great bed Greg. The reason we purchased was my wife has some neck and back issues, and this bed is a winner for her (and myself). I understand they have adjustable's too:

http://www.tempurpedic.com/TEMPUR-Er...96&rfcr=search

There is no other bed as far as we're concerned!!!