Thread: Bed buying help
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 08:02 AM   #1
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Bed buying help

Hey friends. My wife and I are thinking about purchasing a new bed. The bed we currently have is a queen sized Sealy Posturpedic that is over 10 years old. I am still comfortable sleeping on it. The main reason I am looking to get a new one is the fact that my wife has some bulging discs and other health issues that I hope a new bed will make her a little more comfortable. I did some research on mattresses and thought I wanted a hybrid mattress with talalay latex and inner coil springs. I am now considering going with an adjustable bed with memory foam. Looking at a split king with each side being independantly adjustable. We are both side sleepers. We went by the Mattress Firm yesterday and looked at Tempurpedic, but a split king adjustable will run around $7000.00 and I just don't think I am going to pay that much. We got a price on the setup we want at a local furniture company with the mattresses being Bedboss Visco Heir ET, which reviews really well and most say it compares to the tempurpedic. I know that most are going to say whatever you like after laying on it and we are doing that. Just wondering if anyone has any pointers or info that might help in the choice?

The hybrid I was looking at is by a company in NJ named Charles P. Rogers. The downside is that the hybrid spring/latex isn't a good fit for adjustable frames.

Thanks
Greg
G G is offline   Reply With Quote