View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #13
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: HTF Cigars - Which Are Worthy of the Search?

Sorry Johnny, I instantly derailed your thread.

When I think about HTF stuff that's worth the search (for NCs), I usually think of stronger stuff, since in my opinion some of the milder stuff mellows out too quickly, and a lot of the HTF stuff is either older or could get some age before being smokes. With that in mind, some of the older strong tats such as the T110 and M80 are a good find, as well as the old blacks and reservas.

Of course most of my experience is with tats, so I can't speak specifically about other marcas, but I know I have found some older stuff in the past after looking around for a while, and after smoking them I am underwhelmed since they lost their sparkle over the years. Typically when I look for the HTF stuff, even if I'm buying fresh, it's because I'm going to hang onto it for a while and smoke it around friends, or give to friends to smoke.

Didn't quite answer your question with a list, but that's my thought behind it