View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 08:39 AM   #11
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sweet Leatherman Tool Jewelry

I carry a Leatherman Wave on my belt daily. I've carried it for umpteen years.
I use the knife, pliers, and screwdrivers regularly, the rest of the stuff, very seldom.
I've been trying to figure out how I'd use this thing. In my world, it's not much of a fit, but there have to be plenty of people where it'd be ideal. Maybe skatepunks and bicyclists, stuff of that nature?

I still can't help loving that watch, but I agree with Greg.
At $500-600, I sure won't be using it to hammer out kinks in sheet metal. I'd be afraid to turn a screw with it.
Plus, you obviously lose links for the watch, and the tools along with it.
I do suppose it'd be fun for awhile while you show it to everyone you know, cause it's undeniably interesting.

I'd like the watch and band less the tools. I love the links and screws look. It's kind of art deco, steampunk meets high tech. Maybe that's why I like it so much.