BYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

First Name: Brandon
Trading: (2)
Army (Disabled Vet)
Byaah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just got my 1st wineador!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
It will fill up, trust me. I wouldn't buy indiscriminately - there is plenty of time to fill that baby. Soon you'll be looking for a second!

I would put a few shelves in for boxes and 2/3 drawers for loose sticks and fivers.

Oh I did not mean just get w/e. I would like to try tons but often (as I have no clue what I am doing) I buy more expensive sticks (not b/c of price, just those are the names I hear w/ good things so I gravitate towards them).

I did not think to focus on boxes so much. Is that something normal? I have never bought a box and just had it sit there haha. I have seen plenty of people do it, I just end up smoking what I have as I cant (yet!) amass a big collection, thus me wanting to see some good quality every day smokes so I can not open boxes. But back to the point, yeah I did not think to focus on more box space, I was just going to let the very very bottom be for that, but looking at it now, that would give me like 400-800 for loose sticks and that does seem excessive.
Byaah is offline   Reply With Quote