View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default I may be missing...

... for a while.

I am having disk decompression surgery on my cervical disks 6 & 7 on August 26. Until that day, I am no ceasing all tobacco usage until healing has been accomplished. To assist in the resisting of temptation, I will probably be missing from CA for a bit.

I know the doctor has told me to cease and desist all tobacco usage from this time forth and forevermore, but I am not thinking that will happen. I get cranky when I do not have stress relief, and my wife has even commented that a cigar or pipe seems to take some of my edge off.

So, I may be missing for the next 4-8 weeks. But, I will have you knotheads in my thoughts and prayers.

If you'd like to contact me, I am on facebook - or you can e-mail me: tjerabek(at)frontiernet.net

Peace of the Lord be with you.