white_s2k
The Dude Abides

First Name: Josh
Trading: (20)
white_s2k is on a distinguished road
Default Re: It's happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by madurolover View Post
Since this seems to be the thread to get things off of your chest, I would like to do just that. What I am about to post is something I need to do if I am to ever feel comfortable at CA. I keep seeing all of this talk about this being the "new" CS but I have to wonder.

In the past few days (8- 10) I have received PM's from some of the members here that seem to be held in high regard. I will not name them but I will tell you that never have I got such nasty, vile messages from people that I consider my "brothers". I have been told that I am a piece of Sh!t, my mother is a stinking wh0re, and other stuff that was much worse. All of this because I wanted to try and do what I could to help the forum I called home. Basically I wanted to do for new members there what the old mod team did for me when I first joined 3 years ago, and that is gentle guidance and help anytime it was needed.

I would like for the members that said these things to maybe sit back and think about what the "brotherhood" means and if you think that these types of actions were an appropriate way to treat a BOTL.

I will also say that if anyone has any question about it , no it was not any of the 11.

With that said I would like to suggest that we move forward and continue to spread the wealth of information we have to new and old members alike.

Team of 11, if this is inappropriate feel free to delete.
This conduct is absolutely not appropriate. NO reason why that type of behavior should ever be acceptable, and I hope it is dealt with appropiately.

But, also I can't understand why some of the admin decisions at PF have been openly accepted by some mods/admins at that site. Can anyone please explain why complete censorship by Jon is okay over there? No questions, no "outside the box" thinking is accepted apparently. I truthfully don't want this to turn into a PUFF bashing post, but that guy is a complete ****ing jackass.. and in a couple of months we will all look back and see what he had coming to him.

Good luck Jackass, you're gonna need it.