View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #26
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Are you an "oblivious smoker"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
A Spanish aristocrat takes time out of his day to smoke a cigar, relax and enjoy it? Go figure. Not everyone won the sperm & egg lottery and can afforded the luxury of time.

My preference is to smoke in a relaxing environment as I enjoy the chance to savor a cigar and focus on the experience. Some time by the fire pit or on the trail with my dog is optimal, but those opportunities don't present themselves on a daily basis. However, like Tom said, I do smoke when I drive. I look forward to having a cigar on my 45 minute commute home each day. It gives me something to focus on besides the chunk of my life spent cooped up in a vehicle simply driving. I may not enjoy the cigar as much as I do in more relaxed environs, but it adds value to my day & I still enjoy it.

So while I would prefer the genteel lifestyle that would afford me two or more hours of cigar smoking relaxation time each day, I am an oblivious smoker largely by necessity.
Well said