View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 08:00 PM   #60
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
My favorite character is by far Stanis! And hope he comes to power, nervous if he goes up against Dynaris though! Glad to see Sansa finally making smart decisions and starting to play the game, although Baelish is absolute pure evil he would never do anything to harm her. And What's gonna happen now with Ser Jorah Mormont pretty sure Dynaris should've killed him on the spot! Lastly in the Tyrion subject I'm pretty sure Jamie will come to the recue one way or another him and Braun possibly!
I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Remember what Varys had to say about him: "He'd see Westeros burn as long as he could be king of the ashes." Littlefinger only sees people in terms of how they can help him climb the ladder of chaos.