View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:08 PM   #3781
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photography Thread

Not to fan flames but as a way of combining pertinent data, when I tried to PM her and apologize for being such a Bradley,
her account info stated she has opted not to accept PMs. That was when I decided that I was just going to keep my Ado
business to myself for the most part. I called them Ado for years to keep that kind of thing from being a problem. The one
time I didn't, look out. I feel badly that y'all had to deal with it, and I also tried to apologize to her for getting ganged up
on here. It really IS a different sort of place than she is used to advocating in. But don't think I didn't ask her to help me
figure out how to get this Canon 5D replaced. Like I said it cuts both ways. And I DID notice how it did not get overly-
moderated. If she was not in the business of keeping her cool, it might have gone another way, I am sure. As for the
vendor issue, I think she is more of a paid advocate or Ombudsman kind of position, I do not REALLY classify her as a
vendor. And its over, I think a lot of people understand now how to avoid it in the future. I do. I have apologized to
everyone involved several times. After re-reading that, I DO NOT think I properly apologized to everyone here. That was
an oversight. I was mortified when it happened, embarrassed still, but mostly sorry to turn a thread that was full of
pics and slaps on the back and turn it into the People's Court. You guys deserve better and I am sorry.

Last edited by OLS; 05-12-2014 at 01:20 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote