View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: New York Mets 2014 Season Banter!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Someone "knucklehad" predicted the 2014 NY Mets will win 90 games. Is this same "knucklehead" counting the AA & AAA teams as well as the big league ball club??

I'm predicting a fourth place finish in the NL East. Pitching was not improved and Harvey is out for the year. Good news is that the outfield is very much improved and Legares gained a year of experience at the big league level. SS and 1B are still glaring issues. Will Tejada/Ike/Duda bounce back from invisible years and contribute anything this year??

I love my Mets, but there are way too many uncertainties to think anything better than a 4th place finish. Now, if everyone has a career year, or performs way above expectations...then a 90 win season may be attainable...but I still feel we are two years away from that happening in Flushing.

Either way...I'm gonna be rooting for them.

Speaking of flushing....here's to the Mets....flushing right down the toilet!