View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:59 PM   #6593
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw View Post
I have a similar holster for my Kimber, it disperses the weight a little more than a single point attachment and the sweat shield keeps the gun from rubbing against your skin. My Kimber is a heavy gun so the two clips really do make a difference compared to other holsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockspur View Post
Steve, since the clips aren't on the body of the holster (Alien), it will be thinner and more comfortable. I've used a holster like the one you pictured, a Blade-Tech…very uncomfortable, and not nearly as stable. YMMV.
Interesting point about spreading the weight. I carry a lighter weapon than the Kimber, so that makes sense. Mine is also fairly slim already. I may try that style one day. Also, I agree completely about the sweat shield; I wouldn't' carry without one again!

Thanks!