View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:48 AM   #79
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: When did bombing become an announced event?

I must echo Vin's words.

I often send care packages (I never bomb anybody) out to people for the purpose of reminding them that they are not alone, or to fill a need where I see it, or...

Also, I usually do not announce them beforehand, and often request that they only acknowledge to me privately that they received it, and not to go public with it - PLEASE!

Every once in a while though, I do get caught up in the passion of the moment and want to see/hear/read people squirm as they wait for carnage to descend upon them.

I think that bombing announcements are not so much about receiving accolades for good deeds as much as they are a moment to watch the madness that ensues when such announcements are made. It is fun to watch the speculation about where a package might land, and the fear that it instills in people.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Todd