View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #15
DaBear
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bear
Trading: (26)
HdM
DaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the roughDaBear is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Who pushed you down the slope?

I guess the biggest push I got was from the first herf I ever went to, before hand I was a one stick a week at most kind of guy, now I'm to the point where a day doesn't go by without at least one stick. The most notable two guys who got me hooked from there being Patrick(bigswol2) the host, and man who gave me my first taste of the dark side, and Dan(MrMoo) for getting me started on the pipe route(though this was at the second NC Herf).

My biggest push to the dark side has to go to David(bazookajoe) for giving me what is still my all time favorite cigar, an HdM Epi 2.

Honorable mention goes to George of Pipes by George, for getting me started the right way. He sold me a Hemingway Classic as my first ever cigar(or any form of tobacco for that matter) and its what got me hooked. He even got me to try a PAM64 Principe for my 3rd stick ever, which is still one of my favorite sticks, though now I'm a slightly bigger fan of the Diplomaticos.
DaBear is offline   Reply With Quote