View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #471
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New York Mets 2013 Banter

Mets come from behind to beat the Brewers today. 3-2.

Finish the season 74-88 and ALONE in 3rd place in the NL East...above the Phillies and Marlins (Hey Phillies...SUCK IT!!! ) I said anything above a last place finish would be a nice season for this team. Had the bullpen not been half as bad as they were, we might have finished .500. Alderson has some work to do in the off-season. We need a 1B that can hit, outfield is very suspect, pitching staff needs work and the bullpen needs a complete overhaul. I'm banking on the Wilpons handcuffing him with the checkbook. We'll see. Here's to looking forward to the 2014 season.