View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #194
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaase321 View Post
Scott, I'll bet you this week....here's the bet:

10 Troop Sticks
-I bet that the NFC will throw more interceptions this week than the AFC throws this week.
Deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarnold1 View Post
Scott, I'll take your bet straight up. No points. My mammogram came back clean. Speaking of mammograms... Did you accept the Fantasy Baseball bet for this week's playoff matchup between us?
Never saw it, Mark. Send me a pm, will ya?
I haven't made a bet one over there, so I'll probably say no, but I'll take your bet here.
Edit:
I looked for your bet at the Yahoo league page and didn't find anything.
Then I looked for our FB thread here and couldn't find the thread.
I have now given up. Go ahead and send me a pm, will ya? You do realize you're kicking my ass royally, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaase321 View Post
Which is why I use UPS! jk

If you leave a note for them attached to the slip, with your signature and printed name they may leave it...that has worked for me a couple times in the past when signature was required.
I sure hope he won't leave it without a signature, not with insurance on it.
That'd be a crazy silly risk for Tony to take.
On the other hand, they'll deliver it to a neighbor that's home. I did UPS for awhile and we delivered Dell computers every single day. They all needed signature release. We left lots and lots at the old lady's house next door and left a note with the folks that bought it.
Leaving them outside for any reason, even a pre-sign, was not an option, even though UPS allows you to presign.
There's only 3 things we couldn't leave that over-rode the presign. Jewelry, Guns, and computers. Crazy, huh?