View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #3184
shark
Cigar Smokin' Patriot

First Name: Ron
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
shark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of lightshark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Photography Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
When reading some info to make sure that this girl was not Grace Slick's daughter or someone,
i read something I never knew. One of my top 5 favorite songs of all time, by Elvin Bishop, "Fooled Around and Fell In Love"
I always thought was sung by Elvin Bishop. I know my music to a certain extent, but I guess I never knew that Elvin
Bishop was not a singer per se. No, that legendary song was sung by none other than Mickey Thomas. New info is
always good.

LOL!! They mentioned that in fact. And they did that song, too. I was lucky I guess, because supposedly people with good cameras were only supposed to shoot during the first three songs. Security didn't seem to care, but the band probably did because security started going after people with the more sophisticated cameras unless they had press credentials