Old 08-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
Sanitariumite
Bloodied but unbowed

First Name: Adam
Trading: (0)
Army (Active)
Sanitariumite is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Heading to Seattle

If you're in to music, the EMP is right by the Space Needle. The Experience Music Project is a modern musical (mostly rock and roll) museum, and it's easily worth setting aside a few hours for. Interactive music labs where you can mess with all kinds of instruments, music memorabilia worn/played on stage by Michael Jackson, Elvis, Nirvana, etc. and traveling exhibits focusing on bands like The Beatles, AC/DC, etc. It's well worth the trip if you love music. If you want a dinner show, Teatro Zinzanni is an awesome experience. Imagine Cirque de Soleil but with a little more comedy, and crowd interaction. It was a very good 4-5 course meal with a live show, and lasted almost 3 hours. I want to say I payed around $200 for myself and my wife, but I promise it was worth every penny. 2 years later, and I still hear about that date on a regular basis.

As far as I know, the only cigar lounges in Wa are on tribal land, down in the Tacoma area.

I'll post again if I think of anything else. There's so much to do, you can't go wrong.