View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #90
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

League Rules (that aren't stated in Yahoo):
• All the player’s names, phone numbers (for contact), email addresses (for contact, if needed only), mailing addresses (for pass purposes) and CA names need to be PM'ed to Mattso300 and me. We need these immediately to start the pass.
• Teams who fold will immediately have manager replaced.
Don’t be a fool!!!! Dropping a STUD on a bye week will be looked upon with stern dissatisfaction (i.e. future league consideration), reason being, another team could pick them up for nothing, and you just lost your stud and gave another team ANOTHER stud!
ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED ONLY AFTER ALL ENTRIES ARE PAID!!!! hate to punish the winner, but it's only fair.

Playoff Rules: (i.e. things not stated on Yahoo!)
• The winner (1) of the Loser’s bracket (6 teams) will get a 10’er of sticks from either myself, or sticks from the pass that are duplicates/or not “on par” with the other “choice” sticks (or combination of both).
o I will track the Loser’s bracket on here (as I can't on Yahoo) and let each team know in advance who they play for the two weeks of playoffs. (NOTE: 3 teams will play the final week for the Loser’s championship, that’s just how it works with 6 teams playing in 2 weeks).