View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #1022
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Asylum Reef Tank Thread

In my 17 years of saltwater keeping, I've killed over 5K worth of fish. Easily. Sometimes a couple thousand bucks at once. It is a painful, painful hobby.
It sure is nice when everything is going right, I'll admit that. I figured out what my most recent problem is. Now I just have to get the gumption up to fix it and wait the year it'll take till things straighten out.
I tried to give my fish tank away the other day but I don't want all the stock dumped in the garbage. So I decided I have a responsibility to the critters and I'll struggle forth.
I imagine my "want to" will return. I'd really just rather go back to keeping fresh water local fish like crappies and bass and stuff. That's FUN.