View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #14
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: What's up with iaMkcK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaMkcK View Post
Googled my nickname, and seen this thread. I wish I had a better explanation than "Life happened." I just got a new job within the last few months, and it's just been super stressful. I build tires now for the Marines. Some of those tires are several hundred pounds. My coworkers are just shitty. I'll try and hop on here more often. I just smoked some cigars 2 days ago for the first time in over a month, and seen all those bags from you.. Felt super bad, and I looked at the sticks for a few moments just thinking I wish life has been better.

God bless you all, if anyone ever wants to get a hold of me: goodolkck@gmail.com -- or send me a pm.. I believe it notifies me of PMs on here. I'm not dead, but might as well be.

EDIT :: Wow........ Missed the mega herf.. I just want to go huddle in a corner. Sigh.
No explanation necessary. As you can see, I haven't been around CA since you responded - life has happened here as well.

My original post was made because I was just worried about you and hoped something hadn't happened.