View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #5665
cigarmonkel
User Title goes here

Trading: (32)
Montecristo
cigarmonkel has a spectacular aura aboutcigarmonkel has a spectacular aura aboutcigarmonkel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

For now just 9mm which I do realize won't be a huge money saver once prices come down. But I feel like it would be a relaxing hobby at the end of a long day. (I like hobbies like this I paint warhammer figures, models things like that). I was wondering what a good press would be for starters? I don't need to mass produce rounds or anything just enough to let's rip a few off now and then at the range.

On a side note: walmarts are stashing ammo behind the desks or in back. Go and ask to speak with a store manager. Make sure its a store manager not a floor manager or anyone else. Go to walmart.com amd get the cpu code (not sure if they are different but in my region its 0002946506087) and ask if they are in stock. I went to a local wally world during my lunch break and the gentlemen incharge of the sporting goods section was very nice told me the delivery schedule and that yes, a lot of walmarts are stashing ammo out of sight. Max of 3 boxes a day per person.

Edit: that cpu code is for 9mm