View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
smitty81
Have My Own Room

Trading: (10)
smitty81 has disabled reputation
Default Storing cigars in a Wineador?

I recently picked up a wineador and had the intentions of putting all my cigars from my humidor into the wineador.

Well......someone recently shared their opinion with me and I was wondering what some of you other guys had thought on the subject.

Here is what he had to say.

"I only pack second rate tobacco in it. My traditional humis are for my creme de la creme brands and ready to smoke picks. I rotate my aging varieties from cooler, fridge and tupperware and other non wooden units into my finely built wooden containers for smoking them during the next few weeks/months ahead. I find that wineadores are mostly eye candy and not really suitable for everyday cigar storage. I rarely smoke a stick out from any of those units. They just don't bring out the flavor I expect from a nicely prepared smoke."

I think I can fit my whole stash in my wineador and was planning to use the humidor as overflow for the time being.

I have enough beads to maintain the wineador but I'm not sure I have enough to maintain both the fridge and the humidor. I wasn't really wanting to buy any more beads as of right now.

Is there any reason at all I should leave my better sticks in my humidor?

Any thoughts guys?
smitty81 is offline   Reply With Quote