Runaway Train

First Name: Mikael
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Bondo 287 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shed a few, with some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by equetefue View Post
- Contrary to popular belief, I weigh myself daily (i'm aware of fluctuations so I dont let it get to me, but by looking at the scale daily it keeps me focus)

Ed
I'm worse than that. I have a "first thing AM" weight, midday weight, and PM weight.
When they move "up" or "down" a pound, the three numbers will reflect that. A digital scale is a must, so if you see 240.9 then 241.1 you do not feel you gained a pound. Almost obsessive, but if I see an additional pound in the wrong direction I work a little harder the following day and it's gone.

I am almost 6-3" and was 240 , not bad, but I store fat in my gut. You may find like I did, starting with cutting back on the foods as above, as well as walk/jog 6 days a week, will drop your first lbs the fastest. I dropped 20 lbs in Jan that way.

I started a protein supplement two weeks ago and I feel it has helped too. But I have some weight training in with the cardio. You'll notice as you lose the lbs, the exercises gets easier, and you'll need to periodically move your goals forward. Good luck guys. Just do it and after a week you'll see it kind of just gets automatic.
Bondo 287 is offline   Reply With Quote