View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help with trip to Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty81 View Post
Me and the mrs. Were talking about taking our son to Disney world/universal studios. I was just curious if anyone had any tips on where to stay and when to go to help save a little money.

I'm not looking at spending $300 a night on a room but at the same time, I don't want to stay in a dump either. Maybe that's not possible, I'm not sure.

I know there are a lot of brothers in the Florida area and I figured you guys might be able to give me a little info.

Any help, tips or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Go online and check out some of the package deals at the All Stars Resorts at Disney. They are the least expensive resorts at disney, you can have transportation back and forth from the park, any souvenirs or pictures can be delivered to your room, and there are meal passes available as well. I feel your pain in spending a bunch of money for the room, but if you shop through some of their packages, it can be well worth it. We have done this several times in the past.