View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moist-N-Aire temperature gauge question

Quote:
Originally Posted by irratebass View Post
I have it on the bottom left right now and like I said it seems to be doing well, but it's empty.....so I will look at it more tomorrow when I plan on filling it, it's been seasoning since Monday.
They throw out a crazy amount of water, Mickey. They'll overcome damn near any amount of leaky humidor. They're like the industrial size of cabinet humi humidifiers. I think you'll be pleased.
Just don't expect it to deliver a super steady RH %age like beads in a little box. They don't do that, they work "across a range". That range adds up to perfect, but in a wobbly, up and down, all over fashion. You're shooting for a good average RH with this thing, and it'll do just that.
Who cares how ya get it done just as long as it's right, right?