F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Battle of the Movies 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly View Post
I like that movie where the guy and girl like each other except they don't know it, except they do know it. They do all kinds of stuff and fight with each other. There's always a food fight involved. They are both better looking than anyone I have ever met and are somehow better looking than the actors who play them (how do you airbrush film?). There is a pivotal scene in which the guy and girl finally realize what they've known all along and they express there love for one another. The guy's sidekick who is chubby and bald says something funny and endearing. Fade to black. Credits. Outtakes/bloopers. Godzilla.

The movie poster shows the guy and girl back to back looking over their shoulders at each other with a "you're a real rascal" look on their face.

MCS
The most recent incarnation is Friends With Benefits. I really like seeing Mila Kunis in her underwear...

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote