View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #10
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unexpected spur for the economy and job growth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
Zero pistol ammo on shelf. I asked how long it'd been that way.

"We got a full order in this morning". It was 2:30 pm when I asked! They had 6 boxes of 30-06, four 20-ct boxes of .45 "Zombie" loads, a dozen or so boxes of .308 and maybe 2 dozen boxes of .243 and assorted unusual caliber ammo on the long-gun ammo aisle.

They had a decent selection of guns. But no ammo.
This happens every time there's a shift in The Force, Cliff.
In 2008 I searched the entire world to find 9mm rounds, and I only got them because I bought 2 new handguns. I asked the guy to please put a couple cases of 9mm and a case of .22 ammo back for me if it ever came in. I'll be damned if he didn't do just that. I got in the car asap, drove over the mountain, and by the time I got there there wasn't a round of anything left on the shelves already.
Still shooting from those rounds, although my 9mm is getting low. I should be good until the shelves get filled again. As long as the zombies don't come first.