Runaway Train

First Name: Mikael
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
Bondo 287 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Storage Wars Lawsuit: Dave Hester Says It's Fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee View Post
Wait we watch TV to be educated and excpect it to be real? Say it is not so? I want to be entertained not have to deal with real life!
Actually, I like "first 48" or the WW2 documentaries. "Seconds from disaster" Modern Marvels, Cops, and stuff like that. I really cannot for the life of me, stand sitcoms whatsoever. For the last time, JFK by Oliver Stone was NOT a documentary. "Based on True events" just means there WAS a president named Lincoln. Not that he was a vampire hunter. And CSI is nothing short of comedy. I saw one start up they are in a swamp buggy responding to a plane crash and they come across a pilot in the swamp. On guy jumps out of the watercraft and unbelievably starts administering CPR ! Of course David Caruso lays down the well trodden line "give it up, he's gone.." You think? he fell 15,000 feet ! Why is he even dressed? The plane nosedived into a swamp. The pilots will be the last victims you find ! Why do these people think there is even time to revive him? Were you in the swamp awaiting the plane to crash ?

I like the one where he approaches a dead body in a house and asks the officer on scene "is this where you found the body?" If I was the cop I would have said "no, we found him outside, however it looks like rain so we dragged him in here"...

One of my favorites, the investigator walks into a house and the scene pans back to reveal a body hanging from a staircase. This guy actually looks at his partner and says " looks like a hanging" ..Hmm what gave it away Mr Investigator? The rope?

It's funny, healthcare careers are hot right now, they say soon over 50% of the population will be over 50. However the shows seem to be targeted for kids. Next time you watch your show, note the commercials. If its for AXE body spray, Monster energy drink, some big deal wonder phone, a mint gum that freezes you solid in front of a 16 year old girl, or a commercial for the latest "OMG my house house is like soooo haunted !" movie.

Right now I'm watching the Alamo with John Wayne. The three commercials I just saw ? ( 1 )- commercial for the new Cadillac ATS (2) some investment firm.(3) blood thinner medicine commercial. Guess I am watching what I am supposed to be.

Entertainment? Sure man I LOVE " The Walking Dead. " know why ? Because they don't pretend to be "real" It's BS and fun BS. Robots from the future to terminate someone from the past? Bring it on ! Love it !

Guess I'm just a F.O.G. but stop shoving absolute nonsense in my face and selling it to me as real.
OH Crap some guy just stabbed John Wayne ! Gotta Go !
Bondo 287 is offline   Reply With Quote