View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:35 AM   #13
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Vato Cigars in Las Vegas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinCA View Post
Hello Brad, I'm traveling over to Vegas on Monday 01/14 and will be there thru Friday on business. While there, I'm going to visit the following as time permits:

Don Pablo Cigar Company
3049 Las Vegas South #25

En Fuego Cigars & Lounge
328 W. Sahara Ave

Las Vegas Cigar Company
2510 E. Sunset Rd
On Monday 01/14, found out the Las Vegas Cigar Co has been clsd for approximately 6mo or so, but did stop in at Don Pablo Cigar Co and smoked one of there cuban corona'. What a dynamite medium bodied cigar. Nice blast of spice with mild sweetness on the finish in the first third, transitioning to some woody and mild sweet splce flavor in the 11second third, and the final third was simply a balanced blend of the above thirds. All Dominican blend cigar. In fact, all the cigars rolled here incorporate Dominican leaf. The
wrapper was a dark colored Connecticut. I purchased the same size before I left in the Maduro wrapper for a comparison and will give that one a burn tomorrow (or today)