Digs
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Dennis
Trading: (17)
Digs will become famous soon enough
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
I'm not thrilled with them making it all that much difficult to buy guns, but in today's environment, I'd take the increased regulations on P2P transactions than I would with them banning weapons/mags.

I'm certain one or the other will be coming, but to what extent, I don't know.

I am certain there won't be - haha

On the Today show this morning, NRA President David Keene predicted to show host Matt Lauer that Congress would not successfully pass an assault weapons ban in 2013.

“I do not think that there is going to be a ban on so-called assault weapons passed by the Congress,” Keene declared, after Lauer asked him if the NRA was powerful enough to block the legislation.

Lauer questioned Keene about whether the power of the NRA was “eroded” after the school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

This Task Force spent most of its time on proposed restrictions on lawful firearms owners – honest, taxpaying, hardworking Americans. It is unfortunate that this Administration continues to insist on pushing failed solutions to our nation’s most pressing problems. We will not allow law-abiding gun owners to be blamed for the acts of criminals and madmen. Instead, we will now take our commitment and meaningful contributions to members of congress of both parties who are interested in having an honest conversation about what works – and what does not.

A gun in your hand is better then a cop on the phone