First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hail To The Redskins!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
We watched the same game.
I am just saying that we don't know what RGIII told Shanahan. May have been RGIII's decision to wish to continue to play as often happens with true stars.
Shanahan may have considered a reduced % RGIII was better than not.
Who knows?
I guess a non Redskins fan, I don't have skin (pun intended) in it and can see other views.
I personally would not get down on Shanahan's decision or lack thereof not knowing what went on the field/sideline.
Just my opinion, nothing to make you second guess your sanity as result of cold Meds.
Haha, I just feel that regardless of what RG3 told Shanahan, actions speak louder than words, and RG3s actions were screaming take me out. Griffin is always gonna tell his coach to keep him in, he is a warrior. It's Shanahan's descision and resposibility to put whoever on the field that gives the Skins the best chance of winning. I felt while watching the game that RG3 eventually had deteriorated to the point he was no longer the best man for the job. Even Griffins passes were more inaccurate than I have seen all year from him so it's not just his ability to scramble that was being affected. Either way it is over now, hopefully RG3 recovers from surgery with no issues and we can start a new season. I heard a rumor they are talking about terf options too.
I agree it is nice to have compitition in the NFC East. Skins have spent alot of recent years at rock bottom. Will be an interesting devision for the next few years.