Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hail To The Redskins!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth View Post
Monday morning QB? No. I was saying they need to pull him as the game was going on. It was absolutly clear RG3 was unable to function, Kyle dialed up a couple Qb runs and Griffin limped all the way. Did you watch the game? I find it hard to believe somebody that watched RG3 deteriorate like that would not think he should be replaced. It was painful to watch. It was blatently obvious Griffin should not have been in there, no matter who won or lost. Griffin started out the first quarter doing very well for an injured player but you saw a rapid decline in his health as the game went on. I don't know fellas, maybe we watched different games... or maybe this cold medicine is making me lose my mind.
We watched the same game.
I am just saying that we don't know what RGIII told Shanahan. May have been RGIII's decision to wish to continue to play as often happens with true stars.
Shanahan may have considered a reduced % RGIII was better than not.
Who knows?
I guess a non Redskins fan, I don't have skin (pun intended) in it and can see other views.
I personally would not get down on Shanahan's decision or lack thereof not knowing what went on the field/sideline.
Just my opinion, nothing to make you second guess your sanity as result of cold Meds.