Think Blue!

First Name: SD
Trading: (52)
RA
Blak Smyth has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hail To The Redskins!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
This is an example of Monday morning quarterback.
Shanahan was going to be criticized no matter what.
If he pulled RGIII and they lost, the criticism would be just as bad.
While RGIII was not the same player that day, his coach likely relied on him to let him know if he could play.
We don't know what those discussions entailed.
In the end, the field helped to be his demise as no one expected his foot to get stuck like that and twist that knee in that manner.
Tough call either way.
Kudos to Shanahan for what he did with that team this year.
Hopefully RGIII will be back at some point next year, or if not, the following and resume a great career.
As a Giants fan, I want him around to watch a competitive rivalry.
Monday morning QB? No. I was saying they need to pull him as the game was going on. It was absolutly clear RG3 was unable to function, Kyle dialed up a couple Qb runs and Griffin limped all the way. Did you watch the game? I find it hard to believe somebody that watched RG3 deteriorate like that would not think he should be replaced. It was painful to watch. It was blatently obvious Griffin should not have been in there, no matter who won or lost. Griffin started out the first quarter doing very well for an injured player but you saw a rapid decline in his health as the game went on. I don't know fellas, maybe we watched different games... or maybe this cold medicine is making me lose my mind.

Last edited by Blak Smyth; 01-09-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Blak Smyth is offline   Reply With Quote