View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
the jiggler
¡taste my pirate paddy!

First Name: Craig
Trading: (24)
the jiggler has a spectacular aura aboutthe jiggler has a spectacular aura aboutthe jiggler has a spectacular aura about
Talking The Premier Icehog Smackin' BCS Challenge To End All Challenges

Since hog smackin' has different connotations depending on what part of the Carolinas you are from, I shall clarify.

First I'd like to thank Tom for inadvertently giving me this idea. It is with much respect for him that I step out on a very thin limb and throw this gauntlet down.

Respectful prelude complete, I continue: IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

I have a pretty good collection of infused cigars that no one on this board has had the poor taste or charitable disposition to buy. We all know who would benefit from my early prodigal spending the most, the troops. I read somewhere on another thread they love infused stuff, and I have some good ones, especially the Sweet Janes.

So here is my wager.

If the Tide wins I will send all of these smokes, easily $200 worth, to the troops.

If the Irish win (taking the points) I will still send all of these smokes to the troops. However, every BOTL who responds to this thread with some sort of affirmation like "I'm in" or "Go Irish" or "The jiggler is the bomb" or "Jiggler has the moves like Jagger" has to send me something from a list of things I like or something they think I will like based on my list.

One more stipulation...I will save one cigar out of the shipment, the slim jim wrapped in toilet paper of the bunch, and if the Irish win, I will send it to Tom and he agrees to post photographic proof that he smoked at least 1/3 of it.

Here is a link to the samplers I had for sale which I have closed.

As soon as at least twenty people have responded to this thread, I will pack up the smokes and send them to the coordinator.

The troops win either way, I get a shot at improving my humidors lot in life and maybe, just maybe we get to see Tom burning an Acid.

I give you the Premier Icehog Smackin' BCS Challenge To End All Challenges. Who's In?