Old 12-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #27
iaMkcK
Feeling at Home

First Name: Jarrett
Trading: (8)
HUpmann
iaMkcK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Folly's Tower - Reaching for the Moon - Humidor Build Thread

The idea was tossed around that this humidor have a Cigar Band lid. I myself only have a small stash of HTFs and upscale cigar bands. The lid will be able to fit a few more than the 20-30 or so I have. I've thrown out the suggestion to the Zombies, and we are in the process of gathering some bands up. Then I thought, anyone who follows this thread may be interested in throwing some in as well [And hell, I'd rather not clutter up General Discussion by begging for bands].. So if you like this Humidor and it's story, and want to contribute in the form of bands -- feel free to let me know. Now, for the record, I'm trying to keep this box top splattered with high end NCs, so no CC bands please. I know it may seem like I'm asking a lot, but honestly -- Only give what you can. Ed has bands, trust me -- I just want to give CA a chance to throw in some of their high end bands that they can part with. As far as upscale goes, things like high-end AFs like Anejos, or like LP Unicos, Tats, Illusiones -- Opulent bands that represent the high life. The only thing I can return to you is gratitude, and the chance to be a part of this project. If you can't spare any, please don't worry because that's just fine -- Your continued views/support towards this thread are enough in my heart. Thanks, CA. Thanks.