View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #15
mjdx88
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (1)
mjdx88 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's in your bowl: Hookah addition

crimps, check out coconaras there is only a slight odor when lighting, none while smoking. I usually have 2 on at a time and they last for about an 1-1 1/2 depending on how many people are smoking and how much.

You are correct, we are really only heating the tobacco and juices not burning them which is why it is smooth, also why there is no tar. This is also the reason why we can use tea leaves or even stones.

IMHO stay away for any herbal, tea and stone concoctions, I have never found any of them to be good, also I have had friends get pretty sick from the herbal blends.

I have been smoking hookah daily for about 4-5 years now Rob use www.hookah-shisha.com check out one of the small-med single hose egyptians with a nammor hose. This setup should be $100 or less and is a great deal for a starter set. They normally run sales on their shisha, and coals are the prices are fair. Stay away from the romman shisha and quicklight coals, this stuff is garbage which is also why it comes free with the hookah.

BTW just ordered some of starbuzz acid purple shisha, cant wait to try it!
mjdx88 is offline   Reply With Quote