View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #18
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: I went and flaked out

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMPS View Post
You just blew my mind. I am very intrigued and will, one day when we move north, will try this.

Why wait till you move north, do it now. If you have a pipe, all it takes is having to be outside in the rain and the desire to smoke your pipe while out there.

And, all the fishing talk has made me jealous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallman View Post
Todd, a wonderful selection. Speaking of flakes, have you tried Sam Gawith full Virginia flake, Yes! An excellent tobacco, have 2 pounds cellared. sam's flake, or best brown flake? Have tried them both. Good smokes, but I like some others better. What about Esoterica Stonehaven? Another one I like to keep some of in the tobacco cellar, though I don't smoke it as often as I might. And finally, though not a flake, have you tried McClelland 5100 Red Virginia? Yes, I have some 5100, love it straight up, but it also makes something nice to blend in with other things - Dan Sweet Vanilla Honeydew and 5100 (at a 50/50 mixture) is a nice aromatic.

Also....I am often in Wisconsin, though likely not far enough north to be near you. Are you anywhere near Menomonie, Tomah, or Beaver Dam? I am not near any of them, though I have a couple beaver dams on my property up north. They are all 2 hours or more from me.
Peace of the Lord be with you.